Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hmmm.... Yawn.........

What do you call a person who wakes up at 5.30 on a saturday morning and goes to work...(I know you have lots of names....but please pity me). Forgot my ID card at home itself. They didnt let me into the office without an ID card because I am new here and didnt let me in. Security wanted me to authenticate myself by asking me to call up my supervisor. I called up my collegue and made him my supervisor.....Then gained entry into the office and found a setting very similar to the sets in you get to see in horror flicks...(Perhaps some hint to M . Knight S to choose such places to make better moves than the one he recently made)...By the way what was he trying to do in that movie...tried to make a scary movie and ended up scaring audiences away from the theatres....Perhaps more than the movie, audience very scared at the prospect of him becoming an author that threatend them to stay away from the movie hall.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

comment?!?!?.....what more boss, stop dreamin abt ur gf and do take ur id to office always.... ;-)

jhantu said...

I guess people wouldnt find english a phunny language anymore if MNS takes up the author thingie too seriously, what say

Ram said...

@jhantu: People now are not taking MNS movies anymore....novels are very far away....and if he there are any "signs" of him writing anymore then people in "the village" will start using their "sixth sense" wat say???