Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Curtain Call

Currently listening to eminem's curtain call. Man what lyrics and music. Especially the 8 mile soundtrack. Watched the movie a few months back on star movies. I loved it. But could not catch the end 30 minutes because i fell asleep. But it was awesome nonetheless. Wish Indian film makers could take a leaf out of hollywood movie makers. I know there are many talented Indian directors but I am talking about the people who give movies every week without any stories just like those EK KKKKKKK serials with only a minimum change in the title. Cmon gimme a break. When I see those promos on TV all these hotshot directors tell it is a very different story and nobody in Indian cinema would have witnessed anything like this I get really pissed off. Yeah I know nobody would have witnessed any crap like this before in their life. I guess time has come for the audience to draw a curtain on these pointless movies and move ahead. All that we want is 21/2 hrs worth spent and laugh our heart out and think about nothing else rather watching a stupid movie and compund our misery.

No comments: