Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Long Letters

Its been three years since I finished my college. I wouldn't say I was popular in college but I was just another average guy. I had a few friends who have now flown to America to follow their academic pursuits and for work as well. Its been a long time since I have been in touch with them. When you start working in a corporate then you slowly start forgetting them.

So when one of your best friend goes to the US and writes you a long mail by telling his/her experience of even going to the nearest phone booth or the pizza shop, you feel great that there is someone to write you such long mails.

The last time I received a long mail was an appreciation from my onsite team by by giving me more work. No am not cribbing about my work. Rather I am happy that there are my friends who write such long letters and tell me that they are there.

It is indeed a wonderful feeling. If you have had such an experience then narrate it in my comments section. (But that too hardly happens, because the only visitor to my blog is yours truly).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ram,

your write ups are too good. Don't feel that people never comment. We write for our satisfaction right?

Maybe there is not much exposure to ur blog.Don't feel for it. Keep blogging.

~Chandru

Ram said...

Thanks for those kind words Chandru. Maybe my blog has not had enough exposure as Silk or Disco Santhi. Perhaps one or two item posts will do the trick. Cinemaluyum masala kekaranga, Bloggerluyum masala kekaranga(Vasool Raja)